This is very nicely put together. Thank you for doing that. The only
addition I would make at this point is the idea that we are approaching the
topic from three perspectives. Within each module topic we would consider
the question from a local perspective (i.e. the student and his or her
personal environment or home), a community perspective, and a global
perspective.
As for the state versus national perspective, I am thinking the state idea
is most do-able with the idea that future iterations of this project might
take a state-by-state expansion with interconnections among the states.
I need to map this out as well, I will update my previous concept map and
take a look at Alec's version.
It sounds like we have some great ideas to work with. I an looking forward
to getting started.
Pat
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am just testing to see if I can edit in this blog. - Pat
Post a Comment